Contact Us

We encourage you to contact EducationUSA for more information.

  • For international students interested in studying in the United States, please visit or contact an EducationUSA Advising Center near you, or click here to Ask an Adviser.
  • For the U.S. Higher Education community, please go to the Higher Education section of this website or email us.
  • For frequently asked questions (FAQs) about studying in the United States, please use the FAQ section of the website or explore Your 5 Steps to U.S. Study.
  • For general inquiries about EducationUSA or inquiries about this website, please email us.
  • To request login access for U.S. higher education professionals, please click Request a Login. Please note, only accredited U.S. colleges and universities, higher education member associations in the U.S., and approved EducationUSA centers can request a login.

Visit the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs for more information on educational and cultural exchanges.

Learn more about the Fulbright Program at the Fulbright Program website.